This section needs more work. Need to add documentation on how to do the examples using a GUI client like TortoiseGit.
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/dtp-compphys/checkouts/latest/source/PMR2/embeddedworkspaces.rst, line 12.)
- Update all documentation to reflect workspace ID changes and user workspace changes, if they go ahead.
- Get embedded workspaces doc written.
- Get some best practice docs written.
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/dtp-compphys/checkouts/latest/source/PMR2/index.rst, line 38.)
- Colour background of CellML Text
- Annotate screen shots with svg for same look and feel
- CellML Text code is not highlighted for all display situations, currently only in environments that are using an adapted version of pygments
- Tidy up citations and BiBTeX source (possibly use Zotero to manage?)
- Make horizontal line for footnotes only visible in html output
- Check external references markup
- Consider a more suitable theme (may require changes to an existing one to get a good result)
- Must check over output (and models) from screenshots to make sure that it matches the current release of OpenCOR, especially against running experiments for the first time.
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/dtp-compphys/checkouts/latest/source/opencor-tutorial/source/index.rst, line 77.)
- any general todo’s go here.
- make sure the todo’s are turned off in the config?
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/dtp-compphys/checkouts/latest/source/todolist.rst, line 11.)